body therapy | massage
MASSAGE is aimed to restore and rejuvenate the body and mind, to relax the nervous system, to increase flexibility, muscle tonus, immune system, vitality, and overall well-being on the physical and mental level.
REFLEXOLOGY reflects body mirrors itself in both hands and feet; body zone reflexology is an effective and alternative method using pressure points on feet and hands to access and treat the inner organs and the muscle structure of the body.
ENERGY WORK is the ability to access the body’s energy flow in order to gently transform vibrations into balancing and healing directions.
"Over nearly two decades I have been giving body therapy & energy sessions to many people. Everybody has a unique vibration and individual karmic imprints in their cell structure. That is why every therapy session is uniquely given according to the clients’ current physical/mental/spiritual disposition and needs in order to reach, improve and maintain overall balance and well-being."
Body massage treatment 60 minute-session CHF 120
Body massage treatment 90 minute-session CHF 160
Outcalls upon request on surcharge
Please use contact form or call +41 76 688 1967 to get in touch.
Degrees & Education
- Classical (Swedish) Massage, IAC Zurich
- Foot Reflexology Massage (Hanne Marquart), IAC Zurich
- Extensive Studies in Energy Work and Breathing Techniques (traditional Pranayama sequence Sri K. Patthabi Jois/Tim Miller)
- Arthur Lessac Body & Voice Training, University Gainesville, Florida
- Therapeutic Movement through Imagery, Franklin Method Zurich
- Aerobics & Health Instructor, Arena 225 Zurich
- Ashtanga Yoga Instructor (Tim Miller's Teacher Trainings and daily practice / yogic self-study since 2008)